Freebird cacao juice

Ever tasted the sweet nectar of the cacao fruit? Ever since cocoa beans are exported from the New World to Europe, the focus has been on cocoa beans for making chocolate. The beans are only 10% of the weight of the pod, the other 90% are hardly being used.

Freebird is a start up company based in The Netherlands, that makes a fresh juice from the pulp around the cocoa beans. 

With Freebird cacao juice we provide more revenues to cocoa farmers, because they get paid for a product they do not get paid for right now. The juice is delicious, nutritious, packed with nutrients and vitamins. It is the perfect refreshing drink for conscious consumers of today.

The juice is now being developed and will currently find its way in shops in Europe. 

Freebird cacao juice is part of the limited company Moving Cocoa.

Follow us online to stay updated and sign up to the newsletter to be amongst one of the first to taste it. 

 

Hacienda Victoria, Ecuador
Cacao Juice
Hacienda Victoria, Ecuador
Cacao Juice